Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.220 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,344 (2,269TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)