Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.299 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,558 (2,271TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)