Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.192 INR / ARS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,620 (ARS $19,707) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)