Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.218 INR / UYU
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,315 ($U15,023) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)