Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.258 INR / UYU
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,420 ($U15,243) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)