Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,834 (€1,413) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)