Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.197 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,522 (€624) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)