Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.128 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,811 (7,129 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)