Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02319 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 29% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,560 (COL$4,337,089) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)