Cost of living comparison between Medellín, Colombia and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 756 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02227 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 28% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,803 (COL$4,480,926) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)