Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02894 INR / TZS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 4% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,640 (2,924,790 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)