Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02990 INR / TZS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,561 (2,627,382 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)