Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02937 INR / TZS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,910 (2,891,374 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (42 minutes ago)