Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02893 INR / TZS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 4% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,386 (2,813,198 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (44 minutes ago)