Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.763 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 97% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,123 (Bs 22,789) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)