Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.431 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 92% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,413 (Bs 9,861) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)