Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.055 INR / MZN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,952 (40,695 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)