Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.317 INR / NIO
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,267 (38,093 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (34 minutes ago)