Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.137 INR / NIO
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,324 (18,403 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)