Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.165 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨38,000 ($592) in Masvingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)