Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.628 INR / LSL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 43% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,004 (12,317 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)