Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.755 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,277 (13,512 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (33 minutes ago)