Cost of living comparison between Mariupol, Ukraine and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.600 INR / UAH
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 4% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨74,999 (28,846₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (41 minutes ago)