Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.790 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,600 (R$ 3,182) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (about 3 hours ago)