Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.201 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,069 (R$ 3,135) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)