Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 59% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,334 (€1,790) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (41 minutes ago)