Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.057 INR / MZN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 28% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,981 (43,483 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (30 minutes ago)