Cost of living comparison between Manizales, Colombia and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02285 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 24% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,765 (COL$4,410,136) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)