Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,488 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.241 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,676 (Php31,155) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)