Cost of living comparison between Manila, Philippines and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,446 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.368 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,636 (Php64,080) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)