Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05023 INR / MMK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,567 (1,643,822 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)