Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04745 INR / MMK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,542 (812,278 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $9 (19 minutes ago)