Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 909 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.561 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 48% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,450 (£1,424) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)