Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 179.436 INR / BHD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 36% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,564 (Dinar 371) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)