Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.355 INR / BHD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 40% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,446 (Dinar 635) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)