Cost of living comparison between Malmo, Sweden and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.577 INR / SEK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,357 (16,149 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)