Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.468 INR / MVR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 51% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,565 (27,432 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (29 minutes ago)