Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.141 INR / MVR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 24% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,308 (10,216 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)