Cost of living comparison between Malé, Maldives and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.426 INR / MVR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 54% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,584 (27,247 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)