Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.071 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,720 (4,854TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (30 minutes ago)