Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.778 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨34,000 (3,477 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)