Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.603 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨37,000 (10,270 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (37 minutes ago)