Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.398 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,998 (€590) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)