Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11695 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 37% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,537 (432,134 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (36 minutes ago)