Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12042 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 27% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,841 (505,220 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (about 1 hour ago)