Cost of living comparison between Machala, Ecuador and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.847 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,636 ($1,130) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)