Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 62% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,230 (€1,789) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)