Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 61% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,872 (€833) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)