Cost of living in Lyon, France compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.983 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 50% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,093 (€664) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (23 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)