Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.734 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 70% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,109 (£1,590) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)