Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.494 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,773 (5,971 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)