Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.898 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,130 (12,050 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (19 minutes ago)