Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.665 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,824 (元4,578) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (43 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)