Cost of living comparison between Lubbock, Texas, United States and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.649 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,550 ($1,599) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)