Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40376 INR / AOA
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 201% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨226,077 (559,922 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)