Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30299 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 68% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,854 (194,245 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)