Cost of living comparison between Los Cabos, Mexico and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.294 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,899 (Mex$ 25,771) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)