Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.488 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 48% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,982 (Mex$ 33,247) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (44 minutes ago)