Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.938 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,584 (R$ 2,987) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)