Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.505 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,776 ($1,330) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,710 (about 2 hours ago)