Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.879 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,722 ($669) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (22 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,450 (about 1 hour ago)