Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,725 (€1,413) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (27 minutes ago)