Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41249 INR / AOA
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 51% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,869 (285,751 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)