Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30346 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 39% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,890 (164,406 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)