Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.845 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 107% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,563 (22,725 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 3 hours ago)