Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,527 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.533 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 22% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,400 (€508) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)