Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,824 prices entered by 342 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 20% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,524 (€1,335) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)