Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12553 INR / CRC
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 24% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,735 (₡ 770,640) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (40 minutes ago)