Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12014 INR / CRC
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 24% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,815 (₡ 805,847) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)