Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11298 INR / CRC
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,061 (₡ 390,000) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)