Cost of living comparison between Limassol, Cyprus and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.185 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 34% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,714 (€1,431) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)