Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,955 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.785 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 34% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,432 (S/. 2,499) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)