Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,623 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.594 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 40% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,370 (S/. 5,311) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)