Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09293 INR / MWK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,996 (903,889 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)