Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08961 INR / MWK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,168 (414,792 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)