Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09135 INR / MWK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,994 (963,289 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)