Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,407 (元8,669) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)