Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.328 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,937 (元8,998) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)