Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.698 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,104 (元4,964) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (about 1 hour ago)